Sunday, October 3, 2010

Playing Ketchup

I've been playing ketchup for what seems to be most if not all of my work. Work work, school work, house work, it's exhausting trying to get back where you need to be. We all do it though. In some shape or form we put things aside. Whether we realize it or not for better or for worse things get forgotten or put off because you don't have the means or time to finish it.  When it comes down to it though they are almost always some legitimate reason that you left something behind at least in that moment. Anyway that's my rant about myself to try and get me motivated because i am running out of excuses.  Good day all.
The drawings posting aren't before and after they are two different drawings. I wasn't satisfied with the first one so I drew another and got it right or at least in my opinion I did. Unfortunately I still have not learned how to break free of my drawing and scan them as I go.  So here it is. For the final I left the page tear to show that i had to bleed over into the next page to finish the drawing. I went a little to big and ran off the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment