Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stuck on stippling... Oh well

This one was for my wife a memorial tattoo 

It would seem that I cannot get away from stippling. I mentioned before it just sucks me in. It's funny as I am drawing I am thinking and not doing.  I thought as I went through my process I would post scan of the sketch, inking with outlines and different pen point widths, and the final. Just so you could see my process if you were at all curious.  Unfortunately as I am drawing I get sucked in and cannot pause for a scan, and before I know it I am finished. So here are some of my finished drawings I have done recently.
Just doodling

This is was a sketch for set of cornhole boards

1 comment:

  1. I went looking for an anchor and a daisy intertwined for a tattoo to remember both my dad (Navy) and my mom (loved daisies) and found this. BEAUTIFUL and with your permission...may be my next tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete